The Bluecoats – North & South
Discover the remaster of this cult game inspired by the comic book “The Bluecoats”
Meet again Sgt Cornelius M. Chesterfield and Corporal Blutch in this remaster blending strategy, turn based and real time action! Originally released on Amiga in the late 80’s, this remaster will bring back amazing gaming memories to the fans!
Set up the best strategy to conquer all the territories! Take control of new states, secure the forts & railroads to increase your resources and lead the reinforcements coming from Europe. Live or live again the original experience of “The Bluecoats – North & South” alone or against another player in this updated version offering some improved gameplay!
3 different gameplay modes:
- Turn-based strategy map: take charge of operations and move your battalions to capture new states, engage the enemy, or strengthen your positions.
- Real-time battles: get to the heart of the action and directly confront the enemy. Use your infantry, cavalry and artillery to achieve victory. Use the strengths of each corps to crush your opponent.
- Attack and defend forts and trains in FPS mode. The totally redesigned gameplay puts you in the shoes of the soldier. Defend your positions from the invader or take the initiative by attacking enemy possessions.
- Full two-player mode.
- Developed by: Appeal Studios
- Release date: 5th November, 2020
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One & PC/Mac
- Type of game: Stratégie/Action
- Languages: French, English, Italian, German, Spanish
- Number of player: 1 to 2