ODDWORLD STRANGER’S WRATH HD
PLAY AS STRANGER NOW ON NINTENDO SWITCH
Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath features a unique hybrid viewpoint that the player switches between first and third person at will, depending on their situation. First person for combat situations, third person for world traversal.
You can play through the game as a pacifist, capturing enemies and tying them up for greater rewards. Stranger himself is a troubled character, with a mysterious secret and an uncompromising approach to his mission. His Western aesthetic and dry wit make him an endearing character but he has no desire to be your friend – there’s a job to do!
A bounty hunter who refuses to use guns needs an alternative. Stranger’s solution is to round up various types of critters and launch them at his enemies from his crossbow. Some types are angry little balls of fur and teeth, others are electrified, pack stingers, hit with a thud or have various other painful forms of punishment for Stranger’s unfortunate bounty.
Complete with new graphical and performance upgrades, Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD offers dramatically improved audio and full 1080 HD graphics at 60 fps, super tight gyro-aiming for fine adjustments and blazing-fast load times.
- Unique switching viewpoint between first and third person
- Innovative mix of shooter, platformer and puzzle genres
- Compelling central character
- Endearing supporting cast Live Ammo system of hunting critters to use as ammunition
- Pacifist style gameplay is rewarded with higher bounties
- Developed by: Oddworld Inhabitants
- Release date: January 23rd, 2020
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch
- Type of game : Action, Adventure, FPS
- Voices: English, French, German
- Subtitled : French, German, English, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, Swedish, Finish and simplified Chinese.
- Number of player: 1